Aims and Objectives
The Vision of APCRInow is to make India Rabies Free by 2030 in line with the global WHO mandate. We strive to achieve this through the following aims and objectives:
- To re-estimate the burden of rabies in India and support rabiessurveillance in humans.
- To work for an effective control of rabies in dogs.
- To ensure lifesaving rabiespost-exposureprophylaxis free for all.
- To conduct trainings& campaigns; produce & disseminate educational material for medical, veterinary and other professionals and also forlay people on rabies.
- To work in liaison with Governmentsand non-governmental organizations for prevention and control of rabies.
- To offer consultancy, professional advisory services and play the advocacy role to Government and non-governmental organizations.