- APCRI played a major advocacy role in the stoppage of NTV production and introducing Intradermal Rabies Vaccination (IDRV) in the country.
- Developed slides on "Rabies Prophylaxis – Current Concepts & Recommendations" by an expert consultation (2001) and revised in 2006.
- WHO-APCRI survey on 'Post Exposure Prophylaxis modalities in India' (2007).
- APCRI in association with Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) and Rabies in Asia (RIA) Foundation, formulated the IAP Guidelines for Rabies Prophylaxis in Children (2008).
- APCRI developed an Educational Portal in 2010. The site can be visited at edu.apcri.org